Thursday, March 4, 2010

Horse Play

There's no messing around when the grass is green.

But when bellies are full it is time for fun. Cheyenne, the herd boss is inviting Pistol to play.

No response; Cheyenne moves to the other side and invites a bit more vigorously.


Pistol doesn't lift his head from his pile of hay, he ignores Cheyenne's rare display of playfulness.



"Ho, hum, bite me all you want. I don't care. I am a tough guy and I am not in the mood to play".




The look of youth and innocence? He is the youngest of our herd. This is Wrangler.











That partial blue eye of his, the mark of insanity. Not officially, just in my opinion.






Meet our "old man" Remington; calm, steady and kind. And did I mention, old.







Remington wanders over to Wrangler, "Hay little buddy, wanna play".








"Yeehaw, you betcha, come on let's go!"
"Whoa there little buddy, slow down a bit and don't be looking at me like that with your crazy eye."









.










These last two pictures need captions. Please help me out!









5 comments:

mom said...

Stick your tongue out at me and I'll bit it off!

di :) said...

Phew, you could use some Scope.

Kathy said...

Love both of your captions! I just made this a contest and you both won! Hurray.

Jenn said...

What is up with that tongue? Silly horse! He's gonna bite it off...

This line made me laugh out loud at work "Whoa there little buddy, slow down a bit and don't be looking at me like that with your crazy eye."

Because I'm of the same opinion, blue eyes on horses are CRAZY eyes!!

david said...

I'm glad you said on horses, Jen,cause I isn't CRAZY.