Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Puppies Revisited

It was a quiet day at the Clinic today. Rainy, winter weather,kids off school, pre-holidays; a slower time in most vet clinics. The staff scheduled 2 hours for a lunch pizza party and Christmas gift exchange. All enjoyed.
I decided to share my last appointment of the day.



Remember these puppies from my post on November 1st? They were the cute results of an emergency C-section. Delivered eight pups and eight pups survived.


This lovely family came in tonight with the puppies for their exams and first vaccinations. What a room full of fun and energy.





These two little guys were just adorable! And more than willing to pose for pictures. A very good way to end my work day.....





4 comments:

Jenn said...

OH, are they ever cute! I don't know what I'd do with THAT many puppies in the house!

They all look like little Jasmines. She was that little when we got her. And looked just like that, 'cept she has white feet and a few white hairs on the very tip of her tail.

Anonymous said...

The whole gang, puppies and people sure looked like they really enjoyed each other.
I do miss having a dog around, at times.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Humm, my first comment didn't post.

Thanks for the pictures of happy people and puppies. What a great way to end the day.

Laura said...

Ohhh, that is so sweet. I hope you both have a wonderful, and healthy, holiday.