Monday, December 31, 2007

For Laughs

We are back home after spending Christmas week in Idaho with Cowboy's family. We had a great time and I'll post about it later, with pictures. We are relaxing at 'Home Sweet Home' this morning. I am catching up on email and a few blogs that I enjoy.
I recently discovered KellyJean, a funny lady in Colorado (one of my favorite places in the world) and her blog is very appropriately named laughingalwayshelps.blogspot.com
She is having a contest of funny stories and hers are the best. She invites visitors, go and laugh.

It is good to be home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i've been reading her blog for a few months, don't know how i came across it, probably off P-dubs comments. Nice to hear from you again. glad u had a good visit.

Lynette said...

How funny...I was just going to recommend Pioneer Woman as a wonderful blog to read (I just stumbled upon yours) and I can tell from the previous comment that you must be a fan. I'll have to read yours from the beginning. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad you had good time and now home and can start on your blog again. Missed you. Looking forward to some good stories on your visit.

HAPPY Healthy NEW YEAR
lov ox, "Hi Cowboy"

Laura said...

It's good to have you home and posting. Although the lab puppies were adorable to click on. I hope the year ahead is wonderful for you.

Kathy said...

Thank you Mom and Di.
Welcome lynette!
Thank you Laura, your pooch is quite the cute one herself!