Saturday, September 15, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Today I cleaned house.

It didn't take very long.




Leather recliners, a TV, DVD player, a whole bunch of guns and a Cowboy Hat........








... microwave oven, MR Coffee, pretty wood cabinets, and a smattering of horse pictures......








....bar and bar stools, booze, more guns and holsters, cowboy and cowgirl hat, more horses......









.....fine dining for four, western-brand place mats.......











...a bed, cowboy pillows AND we sleep with a COW HIDE!

I live in a COWBOY bachelor pad!

On a ranch. With horses, mules, cattle, dogs and a most interesting sheep.

I'm living my dream.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a nice cozy little place, bet that cow hide is nice and warm, if you do sleep with it.

If You are happy and living your dream, that is all that matters.

Real happy for you. "Hi Jerry"

Jenn said...

So, is the cow hide all stiff or is it buttery soft? Do you have to brush it or vacuum it?

What a very nice, cute little place you guys have! Oh, can I call a cowboy bachelor pad cute? Or should I call it "outdoorsy?" Have you learned to shoot one of those guns yet, mom?

Anonymous said...

didn't you get to move any of your stuff in?? di

Kathy said...

I have slept(napped) on the cowhide, it has a name by the way. We named our cow "White Crow'. She is very soft and supple, but quite heavy. We don't have to brush her at all, or feed her, or clean up after her. CUTE?? Very manly not CUTE! I shot one once Jenn. Hit a can once out of 12... not good. Some of my clothes are here di.