Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grandkids

Things are hopping around here. We are keeping busy and having fun. I don't know how mommies blog. I can't seem to find the time. I am ready for bed and decided to blog a quick update. I had forgotten some things about children, they make adults tired. In addition to having children here, I am having to take high doses of antihistamines to battle the allergies from our smokey air. And antihistamines make me sleepy.

I have lots of cute pictures, still in my camera.

One child follows me around, chanting," grandma? GRANDMA? g r a n d m a ??? gggrrrandma??? " you know what I mean? and said child ALWAYS asks why? The boy is adorable.

The kids get along great and converse alot. I don't think they ever stop talking. e v e r
And they run and jump and hop and skip and slide across the floor and play hard, and I am so tired, how does watching kids expend energy make me lose energy? Maybe I need to take my vitamins?

Tonight they wanted to microwave and have so'mores before they went to bed. So they did.
They said they have decided to stay here all summer........ we'll have 2 more here in 3 weeks. This really is much fun!
I hope to share pictures soon. Right now the benedryl is kicking in and I have to be to work again early in the morning.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, that's my favorite part about having kids: When they follow you around saying "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom," and then, when you say "What?" for the billionth time, they say "Umm...I forgot. See ya!" GAH!!!!

Have fun! See ya soon!

Courtney said...

I'm glad you are having such a good time. I blog at work, other than that, I don't!

Anonymous said...

Okay... so my mom tells me that grandkids are way better than kids... true? I'm at the hardest part with all of mine. I spend part of each day hoping they have kids just like themselves.

Anonymous said...

I THINK THE KIDS IN THE HOOD THINK I'M A KID. THEY COME OVER AND ASK, " CAN YOU AND CLARA COME OUT AND PLAY"? WE ARE SO BUSY. AT LEAST I'M YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL PLAY.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, soon it will be all over, and you and hubby will be alone again. Peace and quite.

Then there will be times you wish they were all back again, with grandma, grandma, grammma, ggrraaammma.

These are really great times. Lots of great memories.Just be sure and get good nights sleep.

Sorry you have your dad's allgergies and need to take those, make you sleepy Meds.

Take care. XO for all. "Hi Amy"