I was tagged by Courtney for a non-important fact meme. Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.and here are my facts...
#1. Cats are my favorite animals. ( But, I am currently catless)
#2. I have a permanent crease across my nose, from a life-time of doing the 'allergy salute'. I didn't realize it was so noticeable until a few months ago when the Cowboy asked, "sooo, what kind of surgery did you have done on your nose?" He thought it was a surgery scar.
#3. I am addicted to caffeine. Once I suffered days of agonizing headaches while visiting my parents...... Until we realized they were serving me DECAF only.
#4. A few years ago, in Michigan, I successfully performed a surgical procedure on a camel.
#5. I don't watch much TV, a bit of news occassionally. I am totally out of the loop when small talk at get-togethers centers around TV programs, movie stars, and the latest commercials.
#6. I LOVE roller coasters, horseback riding in the mountains, hiking along cliffs, mountain drives: but I am very afraid of heights, 'sweaty palm' afraid.
Now a 7th; I don't know how to link to other bloggers, and I don't know 6 random bloggers to tag, so if you read this, and are a blogger, and want to do this tag-thingie, just tell us in comments. Thank you for broadening my blogging horizons Courtney!